Amazing Soft Oatmeal Cookies
Hi friends, and welcome to FeeRecipes, where I Barbara teaches you how to prepare delicious homemade meals to share with your family and friends. Today I’ll show you how to make Amazing Soft Oatmeal Cookies, and it’s going to be so delicious.
This chewy oatmeal cookie is very tasty and has good moisture, crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside. This recipe makes me very excited because when people prepare cookie recipes, they all use the one on the back of the boxes.
Everyone should know how to make soft oatmeal cookies or any type of cookies, which today I share with you this incredible oatmeal recipe, it’s sweet and fluffy.
What need to make Soft Oatmeal Cookies
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ups quick-cooking oats
Let’s jump to directions!
How to make Soft Oatmeal Cookies
- First, in a medium bowl, combine butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a cream bowl. Beat the eggs one by one, then stir into the vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; add them to the creamy mixture. Stir in the oats. Cover and cool for at least one hour.
- Then preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease the biscuit sheets. Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls and place on cookie sheets 5 inches apart. Flatten each cookie with a large fork soaked in sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Leave the cookies to cool for about 5 minutes on a baking tray before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
Soft Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 3 cups quick cooking oats
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a large fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.