Easy Chewy Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Hi friends, and welcome to FeeRecipes, where I Barbara teaches you how to prepare delicious homemade meals to share with your family and friends. Today I’ll show you how to make amazing peanut butter cookies, and it’s going to be so delicious.
very easy and chewy cookies. these cookies will become the new favorite dessert of those who love peanut butter! Having to much peanut butter inside!
Some people don’t like peanut butter cookies, nor peanut butter itself! Obviously, you wouldn’t like it if you were suddenly allergic to it, but if your not you need to taste these amazing chewy cookies it will make you love peanut butter.
It will appear to you that I love peanut butter, which is true, and so many people love it. Besides, I respect everyone for what they like or dislike, although I’m excited to show you how to make them.
What need to make it
- peanut butter
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- baking soda
- chocolate chips (optional)
Let’s jump to directions!
How to make
- First, you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Then, in a large bowl, whisk the peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar using an electric mixer until it becomes smooth. Whisk in the egg, vanilla extract, and baking soda, then beat with chocolate chips.
- Continue to place the mixture with small rounded spoons on a baking tray about 5 inches distance. After cooking, in a preheated oven, bake until the cookies are flattened and golden brown, about 8 minutes.
These peanut butter cookies will be your favorite if you like peanut butter. You cant find many other cookies recipe.
If you enjoyed making these cookies, share them with your family and friends, and subscribe to our mailing list so we can send you cookie recipes each week.
Easy, Chewy Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir egg, vanilla extract, and baking soda into peanut butter mixture; stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop mixture by small rounded spoonfuls onto a baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are flattened and golden, about 8 minutes.