The Best Peanut Butter Cookies You’ll Ever Make
Hi friends, and welcome to FeeRecipes, where I Barbara teaches you how to prepare delicious homemade meals to share with your family and friends. Today I’ll show you how to make The Best Peanut Butter Cookies You’ll Ever Make, and it’s going to be so delicious.
These are the best peanut butter cookies you’ ll ever make! You can use your favorite peanut butter brand, as well as a mixture of brown and white sugar. In order to get the best shape for these cookies, leave the dough for at least three hours before cooking.
These will dominate if there is a reward to cookies, peanut butter cookies Have a place on the top along with chocolate cookies as well as grape oatmeal.
What need to make it
- peanut butter
- white sugar
- baking soda
- vanilla extract
Let’s jump to directions!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together peanut butter and sugar to a smooth mass. Then whisk the eggs, one by one, and stir into the baking soda, the salt, and the vanilla. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Press the top with the back of a fork to form a cross.
- Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Before placing the cookies on a rack, allow them to cool for 5 minutes on a baking tray.
A few tips will help you prepare the best cookies.
Peanut Butter: Make sure to use a brand of peanut butter such as Skippy, Peter Pan, etc. Most often I use natural peanut butter for the cookies, it gives them a grainy texture.
Chill the dough: Chilling the dough for a couple of hours helps to maintain the shape of the peanut butter and prevents the cookies from spreading too much during the baking process.
Dipping fork into sugar: When making a cross pattern on the cookies, to avoid the fork from sticking, just dip the teeth into a little bit of granulated sugar in between the cookies.
HOW TO STORE AND FREEZE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES?
Cooked cookies can be stored in an airtight container for about 5 days before drying.
Here’s how to freeze before baking, simply cover a sheet of aluminum foil and add the cookie dough balls. Here’s how to freeze before baking, simply cover a sheet of aluminum foil and add the cookie dough balls. Then squeeze using a fork to make cross marks, and then freeze until the dough is hard. Store the frozen cookies in an airtight container and then freeze for about three months. Cooking as indicated, adding a few minutes of cooking.
If you enjoyed making these cookies, share them with your family and friends, and subscribe to our mailing list so we can send you cookie recipes each week.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.