Amazing Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie
Hi friends, and welcome to FeeRecipes, where I Barbara teaches you how to prepare delicious homemade meals to share with your family and friends. Today I’ll show you how to make Amazing Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie, and it’s going to be so delicious.
These cookies are perfection! If you want a big greasy and fluffy cookies like the one you see in bakeries and stores, these cookies are for you!
The big chew chocolate chip cookies are perfect if you like this Starbucks style cookie that’s just huge and that you probably have to share with two other people, but I’ll probably eat at least one for me.
What need to make them
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- brown sugar
- white sugar
- vanilla extract
- egg yolk
- chocolate chips
Let’s jump to directions!
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Celsius (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt; and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- Whisk in vanilla, egg, and egg yolk up to light and creamy. Whisk the ingredients until well mixed. Stir the chocolate chips by hand with a wooden spoon.
- Place the cookie dough, 1/4 cup at a time, on the prepared baking trays. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Then bake in the oven for 15 to 17, or until the edges are slightly toasted. Cool on baking trays for a few minutes before transferring to racks to cool completely.
If you enjoyed making these cookies, share them with your family and friends, and subscribe to our mailing list so we can send you cookie recipes each week.
Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 2-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 egg
- 1-1/4 egg yolk
- 2-2/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.