Award-Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Hi friends, and welcome to FeeRecipes, where I Barbara teaches you how to prepare delicious homemade meals to share with your family and friends. Today I’ll show you how to make Award-Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies, and it’s going to be so delicious.
These are a winner, all my friends love them and so do I. Sometimes we go on trips and I bring them with me, and everyone wants a piece and asks for the recipe.
Youll never finds better than warm soft chocolate chip cookies. As far a dessert chocolate chip cookies are the best and everyone loves them. With its crunchy edge and soft, sticky center, an ultimate treat for you to enjoy.
I will share with you my recipe for chocolate chip cookies, a winner to take with you to work, and guaranteed will win at home as well.
What need to make them
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- brown sugar
- white sugar
- vanilla extract
- semisweet chocolate chips
- walnuts (optional)
Let’s jump to directions!
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sieve flour and baking soda together, set aside.
- Then in a large bowl, cream the butter, then brown sugar, and the white sugar. Whisk the mixture of puddings until it is completely blended.
- Then add eggs as well as vanilla. Mix in the flour mixture. At last, add the chocolate chips and nuts. Place the cookies in round spoons on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the oven pre-heated. The edges should be golden.
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.