Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Recipe
Hi friends, and welcome to FeeRecipes, where I Barbara teaches you how to prepare delicious homemade meals to share with your family and friends. Today I’ll show you how to make Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, and it’s going to be so delicious.
So soft and fluffy, these chocolate chip cookie bars are more than easy to make and full of chocolatey goodness with sweet touches of brown sugar, salt, and vanilla. This recipe provides the perfect batch of fluffiness, also chewy and soft cookie bars to be enjoyed in the blink of an eye.
This recipe combines easily and makes it possible to create a perfect batch of soft and fluffy bars. It’s very easy to scale the recipe for a crowd or simply to make a pleasure out of it on demand. This recipe is a day saver!
To know if the cookies are done simply by checking the edges of the cookies will be attached, you will see a rise and they will be a golden color. Their center will not be completely set, however, a skewer or toothpick will come out clean and inserted.
What needs to make dark chocolate chip cookie bars
- dark brown sugar
- white sugar
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- baking powder
- dark chocolate chips
Let’s jump to directions!
How to make dark chocolate chip cookie bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Then oil a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine butter, with brown sugar and white sugar; whisk the eggs and with vanilla extract until get smooth and creamy. Whisk the flour, with baking soda, salt, and baking powder in the creamy butter mixture until the dough has been well mixed. Whisk the chocolate chips through the dough, and spread them in the prepared baking dish.
- In the oven, bake them until a toothpick in the middle comes clean, around 40 minutes. Allow it to cool before you start cutting into the rods.
If you enjoyed making these cookies, share it with your family and friends, and subscribe to our mailing list so we can send you cookie recipes each week.
Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 335 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl; beat it eggs and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Stir flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder into the creamed butter mixture until batter is well mixed. Fold chocolate chips into batter; spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Cool before cutting into bars.