Braised Balsamic Chicken
Hi friends, and welcome to FeeRecipes, where I Barbara teaches you how to prepare delicious homemade meals to share with your family and friends. Today I’ll show you how to make balsamic braised chicken with tomatoes and orzo., and it’s going to be so delicious.
Delicious, very healthy for you, it’s one of my healthiest dishes that I like to do all the time and it contains a lot of flavors, so I’m certain that you will find it delicious.
pretty easy to cook and the chicken is good with rice or pasta. So not much to do, therefore let’s get the ingredients you need.
What need to make them
- chicken breast
- garlic salt
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- dried basil
- dried oregano
- dried rosemary
- dried thyme
Let’s jump to directions!
How to make it
- Step one, season each side of the chicken breast with salt as well as garlic pepper.
- Step two, begin by heating the olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat; then cook spicy chicken breasts until they become golden, give 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Then add onion; cook and stir until onion is golden brown, also 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Step three, dice the tomatoes and the balsamic vinegar over chicken, and season it with basil, rosemary, oregano, and thyme. Continue until chicken is no longer pink and the juice is clear about 15 minutes. A thermometer placed in the middle with immediate reading must indicate at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
If you enjoyed making these cookies, share them with your family and friends, and subscribe to our mailing list so we can send you cookie recipes each week.
Braised Balsamic Chicken
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with garlic salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook seasoned chicken breasts until chicken is browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add onion; cook and stir until onion is browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour diced tomatoes and balsamic vinegar over chicken; season with basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme. Simmer until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).